2022-2023 Membership Co-Chairs: Li-Tan Hsu and Jia Liu
Jump to: Join Us! | Membership Benefits | Membership Goals and Updates | Common Misconceptions
We invite you to join Medina PTA! Becoming a member shows:
- your support for the education and well-being of all children. Our goal is 100% membership among parents - a larger membership means a stronger legislative voice at the national, state, and local levels with:
- National PTA, the oldest child advocacy organization in the nation,
- Washington State PTA, the largest nonprofit, volunteer organization in the state, and
- Bellevue PTSA Council, which supports local school PTAs in the Bellevue School District
- your appreciation for the efforts of Medina PTA to enrich the school: from the programs/events we sponsor, to the popular after-school clubs that we organize, and to the fundraisers we plan which help close public school funding gaps via grants to the school for teacher aides, technology support, field trips, supplies and much more.
|Family (for two parents/guardians)||$27|
|Individual (for one parent/guardian)||$14|
|Community (for other adults, including alumni parents, grandparents, and other friends and family)||$12|
|Sponsor a Staff||$10|
Find the Membership Sales form in Your Account
Most popular benefits:
- *Only members can register their children for our popular after-school clubs and PTA-partnered vendors. This includes chess club, math club, and more.
- *Receive a printed Medina Elementary Directory, useful for birthday party invitations and play date planning; now even more crucial for staying connected to families!
*for family and individual memberships only. Family memberships come with up to two directories.
|Show your support of Medina PTA and its efforts to enrich Medina Elementary students||☑||☑||☑|
|Support National PTA and WA State PTA to advocate on behalf of all children||☑||☑||☑|
|Obtain member benefits and discounts from various businesses||☑||☑||☑|
|Volunteer at Medina PTA-sponsored activities||☑||☑||☑|
|Vote at Medina PTA General Assembly Meetings||☑||☑||☑|
|Receive a Medina Elementary School directory||☑||☑||☒|
|Serve as a Committee Chair||☑||☑||☒|
|Serve on the Medina PTA Executive Committee and Board of Directors||☑||☒||☒|
|Register your Medina Elementary student(s) for after-school clubs (e.g., Chess Club)||☑||☒||☒|
|Register your Medina Elementary student(s) for PTA-partnered after-school vendors (e.g., soccer)||☑||☒||☒|
Membership Goals and Updates
Every year, our goal is to have 100% membership through our parent community!
We are also looking to achieve 100% staff membership.
For 2022-2023, we achieved both 100% membership and 100% staff membership! Let's do it again this year!
☒ I have to volunteer if I join the PTA.
☑ Volunteering is completely optional, as is serving in any leadership position.
☒ I only have to purchase a membership once.
☑ Memberships are annual. You must purchase a new membership every year to keep your membership current.
☒Only parents can join the PTA.
☑ Any adult who wants to support our children and Medina Elementary can join the PTA, including: working and stay-at-home parents, teachers, staff, grandparents, other extended family members, and other community members.