2023-2024 Chair: Maxine Lee
This year, all students will receive a yearbook free of charge. Thanks to all our generous donors who made this possible! PTA members may purchase an extra yearbook for their child for $25, or may write a message to their child (with a photo!) for $30.
New this year! Every student at Medina Elementary will receive one yearbook for free. To purchase a second yearbook, please use the form below. You must be a PTA member to access the form:
Deadline: April 15, 2024
New this year! We are offering parents the option to purchase a small space in the yearbook (approximately 2" x 2") to write a message to their child and include a student photo. Examples coming soon!
Cost: $30 (August-October), $40 (November-December), $50 (January)
The details below are for the 2022-2023 yearbook cover contest. Details for the 2023-2024 contest have not yet been announced. Please check back in after winter break.
It's time for the 2022-2023 Yearbook Cover Contest!!
This year’s theme is Take Flight! Design a cover that represents what this means to you, and YOUR ARTWORK could be chosen for the yearbook!
The cover MUST include the following items (cover pages missing these items will not be considered):
- School Name: Medina Elementary
- School Year: 2022-2023
- School Theme: Take Flight
- Please pick up a yearbook packet from the front office, which includes white cardstock paper for you to use for your artwork. Students may only submit ONE piece of artwork for consideration. A second paper is provided as scratch paper.
- The design must be vertical
- Crayons, markers, paint, water color or colored pencils may be used
- Color in all of the white space on the paper
- Do not fold artwork
- Artwork must be the student’s original artwork, not computer generated, traced or copied.
- Write your name, grade and teacher on the back of the submission
- Submit in given envelope by Tuesday, February 28th to the front office at Medina Elementary - no extensions.
There will be ONE winner for the front cover. However, ALL submissions will be featured in the yearbook.
Any questions? Contact Maxine Lee at email@example.com
Each classroom has one or two classroom photographers to take photos throughout the school year for the yearbook. If you are interested in being a class photographer, contact your room parent at the beginning of the school year.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org