2021-2022 Chair: Kamila Tomaszewsk
Yearbook pre-orders are now available through Lifetouch! Additional personalizations and upgrades available when you pre-order.
Base cost: $20
It's time for the 2021-2022 Yearbook Cover Contest!!
This year’s theme is Our Time to Shine! Design a cover that represents what this means to you, and YOUR ARTWORK could be chosen for the yearbook!
The cover MUST include the following items (cover pages missing these items will not be considered):
- School Name: Medina Elementary
- School Year: 2021-2022
- School Theme: Our Time to Shine
- Special sized paper must be used and it can be picked up at the front office alongside a large envelope - no other paper will be accepted
- The design must be vertical
- Crayons markers, paint, water color or colored pencils may be used
- Color in all of the white space on the paper
- Do no fold artwork
- Artwork must be the student’s original artwork, not computer generated, traced or copied.
- Write your name, grade and teacher on the back of the submission
- Submit in given envelope by Monday January 31, 2022 to the front office at Medina Elementary - no extensions
There will be ONE winner for the COVER. Submission deadline for your artwork is Monday January 31, 2022. The Yearbook Committee cannot accept artwork after this date. Students may submit only ONE piece of artwork for consideration.
Any questions? Contact Kamila Tomaszewski at email@example.com
Typically, class photographers are responsible for taking digital photos of your class at classroom events throughout the year to be included in the yearbook.
Since parent volunteers are not allowed in the classroom this year, we are still determining how we can create the best yearbook possible! If you are interested in helping make sure your child's classroom has great photos in the yearbook, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Contact email@example.com