2022-2023 Chair: Jia Liu and Xueliang Huo
Runners Club promotes physical fitness and helps kids stay moving and active!
Jump to: Toe Tokens
Runners Club will host running events this fall and spring so kids can run and have fun together!
Call for volunteers: We need parent volunteers to help on site (e.g., hand out sticks to kids who finish a lap, assist on gift exchange, etc.)
IMPORTANT: Please consider the running event canceled automatically during rainy days. There won't be additional notification sent for cancellation.
Below is the schedule for fall running events.
- Location: Medina Elementary School Field (8001 NE 8th St, Medina, WA 98039)
- Spring Time: Tuesdays from April 18th to June 20th. 7:40-7:55AM
- Fall Time: Tuesdays Sept. 20th, 27th, Oct. 4th, 11th, 18th 7:40-7:55AM
- Location: Medina Park (7789 NE 12th St, Medina, WA 98039)
- Spring Time: Sundays, from April 23rd to June 18th.10:00-11:00 AM, except May 21th.
- Fall Time: Saturdays, Sept. 10th, 24th, Oct 8th 9:30AM-10:30AM
Find us at the picnic shelter (see map below) and run Medina Park's paths with your schoolmates.
The red loop in the map shows a quarter-mile loop, which is suitable for kids of all elementary ages! For older kids, the largest loop in Medina Park is a half-mile.
All students who participate will receive a toe token, and they can earn additional toe tokens based on running mileage!
Kids can earn toe tokens when they run! Toe tokens are little foot-shaped tokens that can hang on a student's backpack on a chain. Collect them all!
Questions? Email email@example.com