2022-2023 Co-Chairs: Elaine Chung and Claire Cheng
For the 2022-2023 school year, the Talent Show will be held on Friday, May 19, 2023.
Talent Show 2023
It’s time for our annual Talent Show on Friday, May 19th, 5:30pm - 7:00pm. Are you ready?!
Performance, MC and Stage Helper sign up here. Space is limited, sign up early!
We are looking for talented performers of all grades from our school to showcase their talents on stage. This is a great opportunity for our students to demonstrate their skills and have a fun time.
We are also calling for group acts to be showcased: comedy skits, martial art demonstrations, gymnastics, magic shows, dance ensembles, vocal and musical ensembles, etc. Those are just a few examples to get your ideas flowing. All other acts are welcomed!
Get ready to sign up here between April 8th and May 1st (by 11PM)!
We want YOU to be a part of our Medina Elementary School Talent Show! Here are some guidelines/rules to participate:
- Students from all grades K-5 are welcome to sign up
- Costumes and props are greatly encouraged
- Solo acts must be 60 seconds or less (see potential acts below)
- Group acts (2+ students) must be 90 seconds or less (see potential acts below) Students who are part of a group act should submit just one sign-up form together
- Content and background music must be age appropriate
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 3 Wednesday (12:30-3:00pm): Tryout/Audition will be held after school at the cafeteria. Chess club students please come after chess club.
- [NEW] May 12 Friday (dismissal - 5:30pm): Dress rehearsal will be held after school at the cafeteria.
Detailed schedule will be communicated after May 3 Tryout/Audition.
- May 19 Friday 5:30pm - 7:00pm Spring Talent Show will be held at the cafeteria.
- MCs (5th grade only)
- Stage Helpers (5th grade only)
- Parent Volunteers (stage, floor, setup, and teardown)
5th grade MCs and Stage Helpers, sign up here.
Parent Volunteer sign up here.
Below are examples of potential talent show acts, but you can do others. Theses can be individual or group acts.
- Comedy skits
- Poetry Reading
- Floor gymnastics
Directions: Click on the question to view the answer. You must click on the TEXT, not the surrounding colored box.
Yes, the tryout/audition will be held after school in the cafeteria on Wednesday, May 3, 2023 from 12:30pm-3:00pm.
Yes. The dress rehearsal is on Friday, May 12, dismissal-5:30pm, after school in the cafeteria. Detailed schedule will be communicated after May 3 Tryout/Audition.
Please see the Guidelines and Rules section above.
All currently enrolled students of Medina Elementary school, grades K-5.
Yes! Just like past years, we’re looking for student emcees to make the event more fun and entertaining. Emcees will host the show and present each act. There will also be stage hands to help the transition between acts. Please apply for either role using the regular Talent Show sign-up form.