Reflections Art Program
2021-2022 Co-Chairs: Hui Han and Tiffany Shao
The Reflections Program is a National PTA arts competition for students from pre-K through grade 12. The purpose is to provide an opportunity for students to use their creative talents by expressing themselves through their own original works of art in response to a theme.
2021-2022 Submission Deadline: Nov 30, 2021
The winners' artworks will be advanced to Bellevue Council level and have a chance to advance to state and national level. We will celebrate all participants' artworks with an online art show.
This year's theme is:
"I Will Change The World By..."
Pre-Kindergarten through grade 12 students are encouraged to submit original works of art in one or more of the following categories:
- Dance Choreography – originally choreographed dance composition.
- Film Production – original works, with or without sound, of animation, narrative, documentary, experimental or music video/film.
- Literature – works of fiction, nonfiction, poetry, prose, drama, short stories and lyrics.
- Musical Composition – original musical composition, with or without words.
- Photography – color or black and white, included techniques: photogram, negative sandwich, and multiple exposure.
- Visual Arts – drawing, painting in tempera, oil, acrylic, watercolor & t-shirt paints, computer generated art, two-dimensional collage, printmaking, needlework & leather tooling.
Special Artist Division: Students with disabilities may receive special accommodations by entering the special artist division and are encouraged to enter any category.
Participating is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Create your piece of art - make sure your art follows the rules
- Write about how the piece relates to the theme in 100 words or less
- Complete the registration form
For more information, please visit the Reflections pages from:
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org